Sunday, January 11, 2009

MEXICO

Well so i've officially been on vaca for about a week and half now.  It was a couple rough days to get here especially considering i was alittle under the weather.  Once i got here Todd and Meg picked up Alison and I and we were off to san pancho.  Nothing beats going right from the belgium to the beach in mexico.  It has been amazing here mid 80's everyday and i've even got a tan now.  I have had a great time over the last weekend hanging out with alison, todd, meg, and megs parents.  I did finally walk from the town over with alison i had never done it before and ended up being a bit of an adventure.  We ended up getting out of the jungle right as the sun was coming down.  That could have sucked.  Besides from that i don't have a camera with me so i don't have any pictures to put up.  Alison left today so it is just Todd, Meg and I hanging out for the next couple days.  I leave on wednesday so i've only got left a couple more days of warm weather before it is back to winter in colorado.  Alison should e-mail me some photos some time this week so hopefully my next post will have some photos.  Besides from that i don't know if i have written this on my site but i will be riding for Clif Bar on the mtb, road, and cross bike in 09.  Really looking forward to the upcoming season i feel like im actually ready to start training again.  I have to hold off for a couple more weeks though otherwise i will be flying in march and creeping the rest of the year..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home