Monday, December 29, 2008

Diegem

Well i think i mite have just had my best race in euroland yet.  I ended up 24th 2:55 down at diegem last night.  It is always nice when the people you are riding with actually have fans all around the course.  I was only 30 seconds off 16th place which was an awesome result for me.  I was really racing not just riding around.  The course was amazing as always in diegem and was under the lights which just made it a step up.  I even got call a douche during the race.  That always makes u feel good.  With the late race i wasn't able to sleep which sucked.  I was up until 3 a.m. just watching seinfled after seinfled and reading chapter upon chapter of my book.  This morning i woke up went out for a spin got a massage from the fox and laid around all day.  Tomorrow it is time to pin up the number again and do battle with the euros one more time.  Hopefully i will have good legs and maybe have a great ride.  We will see..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home