Friday, December 05, 2008

DIA

Well after a couple of chill days in Dtown I'm back in my second home during the fall the DIA airport on the way to Portland for the finial round of the USGP.  It actually looks like it just mite be dry for once in portland that will be a first.  The 10 day forecast is showing snow for Kansas City on saturday and rain on sunday which should be good for me.  But you never know it is 10 days out normally they cant get it right within 3 days so you never know.  The weather has been really nice in dtown for the beginning of December.  I haven't even had to break out the face mask which is always good.  Got in a couple days of good training and alot of down time including a Elka massage.  My bikes have to be completely rebuilt before tomorrow thanks to jingle cross.  Thanks alot to sram for hooking me up with everything to keep the bikes running during this long season.  After Natz i will head over to europe for the two week x-mas camp which is always painful but u do gain alot of experience racing with the big guns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home