Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jingle Cross Day 2

Today didn't exactly go as planned.  I had some major issues to say the least.  I broke a couple things throughout the race and ended up 4th.  Mcduff took home the W which is always a good thing.  Also Snyder took home a W in mass today and worked over Al D who has been getting the better of him for most of the cross season.  I hope i got all of my bad luck out of the way for the rest of the season but you never now.  I have to fly stand by tomorrow because i booked the cheap flight back to dtown which doesn't leave iowa until 6:45 @ night so i will go to the airport with Mcduff and hope to get on the 6 AM flight if i don't it could be a long travel day.  Tonight Todd and I are off to the Jingle Cross post party which should be a good time.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home